Below you ask for help with Backup Intelligence, there are few items you should check first.
1. Restart your computer including your router and wifi
2. Download and install the latest version of the backup client from https://bi.loopbackup.com Backup Intelligence will not install or run on Operating Systems which are at or past End of Life.
3. Make sure you have a backup schedule set, and that your device is powered on when the backup schedule is set and is not sleeping or going offline. If a device is going on and offline, you may see cancelled or abandoned in the job history this is normal and can be ignored.
4. Check your firewall and also any external firewalls with your internet provider, the list of the ports used by Backup Intelligence is here
5. Make sure your antivirus is not blocking Backup Intelligence also if you have any web content filter turn it off to see if it is blocking the connection to Backup Intelligence.
6. Check your computer clock is synced correctly and is set to exactly the correct time
7. Do you have enough disk space available
8. Check your device for malware, viruses and unauthorised users
9. Make sure you are allowing full disk access in macOS, Apple Logo, System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Full Disk Access, Add in Backup Intelligence. If full disk access already allowed and not working, remove it, reboot and turn it back on again.
10. Make sure your device Operating System is current in support by manufacturer and patched for security issues: macOS 10.11.6 or higher, Windows 10 or higher, Windows Server 2018 or higher.
11. For restores make sure you have correct permissions on the location where you are restoring the data back to. Failure to do so will cause the restore to fail without a warning.