If you no longer wish to use CrashPlan PROe with CeeJay Software please follow the procedure below:
- Uninstall CrashPlan PROe from all your devices
- Deactivate the account from the web console at https://code42.ceejay.net:4285
- All plans are for a minimum of 1 year for yearly plans or 1 month for monthly plans and we require 60 days notice for organisations with over 100 users, and 30 days notice for organisations under 100 users.
- All invoices due for the current period and any outstanding invoices are required to be paid in full
- Send us a support ticket to let us know with the following details:
- Main Account Contact Name
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Computer Names
All backup data stored in the cloud and locally on hard drives will be unavailable as the CrashPlan PROe software does not log in or run on closed accounts. All cloud data is deleted after 24 hours from the CeeJay Software cloud.